Reverse osmosis is the name given to a specific type of water filtration. Commonly used to make salt water drinkable, this process uses pressurized force to separate solvents found in water, such as salt. Reverse osmosis purifies water, making it safe to drink.
- Reverse osmosis filters out harmful pollutants and minerals. As a result, drinking reverse osmosis water is a much healthier alternative to drinking regular tap water.
- The nature of the filtration process means that reverse osmosis water both smells and tastes better. Reverse osmosis also desalinates, or removes salt from, water, making it more appealing to drink.
- Reverse osmosis filtration removes bacteria from the water. Bacteria can be harmful to the human body, causing illness or disease.
- Regular tap water can sometimes contain chlorine, asbestos, mercury and lead, all of which can be very harmful. Reverse osmosis removes these toxins from water, making it healthier to drink.
- Reverse osmosis water hydrates the body quickly. This can be very beneficial when exercising or during warmer weather in the summer months.
Get free water daily!
Refer your friends to PWS! Get 3 Water Bottles FREE for each friend you